Financial strain, communication issues, or troubles at work and school are just a few stressors we face at some point in our lives. But if things begin to feel out of your control in your family life and you aren’t sure how to work through them alone, family counseling may be the solution to getting…
Supporting South Carolina’s homeschooling parents as they lead their children to grow in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man.
SCAIHS Homeschooling in SC:
- Experienced staff available to provide educational assistance
- Documentation of student’s educational progress
- Creativity in curriculum choices and flexibility in determining the school calendar
- In-state, out-of-state, and international membership
- Homeschooling Curriculum choices for Special Needs.
- Online reporting
- Spring Group Testing (Optional)
- 15% SCAIHS Bookstore discount
- Elementary, Middle School, and High School Programs
- Workshops on Homeschooling-Related Topics