As schools around the country have been forced to close their doors and switch to remote learning in the wake of COVID-19, more parents are finding themselves teaching their children from home these days. But this new wave of learning from home isn’t exactly the same thing as homeschooling. Temporarily teaching from home and homeschooling…
Supporting South Carolina’s homeschooling parents as they lead their children to grow in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man.
SCAIHS Homeschooling in SC:
- Experienced staff available to provide educational assistance
- Documentation of student’s educational progress
- Creativity in curriculum choices and flexibility in determining the school calendar
- In-state, out-of-state, and international membership
- Homeschooling Curriculum choices for Special Needs.
- Online reporting
- Spring Group Testing (Optional)
- 15% SCAIHS Bookstore discount
- Elementary, Middle School, and High School Programs
- Workshops on Homeschooling-Related Topics