Membership with SCAIHS fulfills the legal requirement in SC (option 2 in the law)
Choose to Pay in Full or use our Installment Plan
2. Choose curriculum with the assistance of your own personal counselor.
You supply the curriculum, but your own personal SCAIHS counselor is available to provide assistance in choosing those resources from a wide range of options, including traditional, classical, Charlotte Mason, co-ops, online, and much more!
High School counselors provide assistance in designing a graduation plan to meet the goals you have set for your child.
3. Track your student’s yearly records in SCAIHS Central, our secure online member area.
You will be provided access to our online member area, SCAIHS Central, where you will list your curriculum choices at the beginning of your school year.
User friendly progress reports are completed online twice a year (January 7 and June 7; seniors May 15). These reports include:
• Simple report of coursework completed
• Total days of attendance
• Final end of year grades required in high school. A less formal grading system is welcome in the lower grades.
• Standardized testing is required every other year starting in 3rd grade. The purpose is to provide a tool that will assist you in your planning.
Printable course summaries and report cards are available any time.
Transcripts are maintained and available for a small fee (free for seniors).
4. Receive Unlimited Assistance!
Your personal counselor and our full staff are available to assist you throughout the year with your homeschool needs. Phone calls, e-mails, video conferencing, and in-person meetings are available throughout the year.