Membership with SCAIHS fulfills the legal requirement in SC (option 2 in the law)
Choose to Pay in Full or use our Installment Plan
2. Choose curriculum with the assistance of your own personal counselor.
You supply the curriculum, but your own personal SCAIHS counselor is available to provide assistance in choosing those resources from a wide range of options, including traditional, classical, Charlotte Mason, co-ops, online, and much more!
High School counselors provide assistance in designing a graduation plan to meet the goals you have set for your child.
3. Track your student’s yearly records in SCAIHS Central, our secure online member area.
You will be provided access to our online member area, SCAIHS Central, where you will list your curriculum choices at the beginning of your school year.
User friendly progress reports are completed online twice a year. These reports include:
• Simple report of coursework completed
• Total days of attendance
• Final end of year grades required in high school. A less formal grading system is welcome in the lower grades.
• Standardized testing is required every other year starting in 3rd grade. The purpose is to provide a tool that will assist you in your planning.
Printable course summaries and report cards are available any time.
Transcripts are maintained and available for a small fee (free for seniors).
4. Receive Unlimited Assistance!
Your personal counselor and our full staff are available to assist you throughout the year with your homeschool needs. Phone calls, e-mails, video conferencing, and in-person meetings are available throughout the year.
First Child – $350
Second and Third Child – $50 per child
No additional basic charge for fourth or more children
No charge for K5 student when an older sibling is enrolled
Additional Fees (per student)
High School Fee – $100
Senior Fee – $50
Special Needs – $50
Other Membership Options
K5 Membership (oldest child is K5) – $45
Auxiliary – $100 (all students enrolled in approved diploma-earning program)
SCAIHS offers an installment plan of $100.00 down with the rest divided into monthly payments. There is an annual $40.00 service fee added to all installment plans.
By choosing SCAIHS Full Membership you are choosing:
• To have year-round support from friendly and knowledgeable staff who will do everything they can to help you succeed
• An association that has been around since 1990 and will continue to be around for years to come
• Simple online reporting just three times a year
• Nationally recognized transcripts
• High school class ranking, enabling more students to be eligible for scholarships
• Assistance in establishing NCAA eligibility for your student-athlete
• Flexibility and the individualized plan that your student needs to succeed