Maps are an integral part of many homeschooling projects, from lap books to notebooks to posters. WonderMaps is destined to become a go-to resource!
A customizable, printable collection of over 300 maps, WonderMaps includes:
- Historical and modern-day maps
- Outline, reference, political, and topographical maps
- Black-and-white and color maps
- Features including names, borders, rivers, cities, physical features, and graticules
New in version 1.2: you can now edit maps, add text, and draw right in Adobe Reader! Save your additions and print them, too.
WonderMaps is a customizable collection of over 300 different maps. With nearly endless possibilities, WonderMaps makes it easy to regularly integrate map study into a variety of lessons and make the most of every learning opportunity.
Whether it’s history, literature, science, current events, or Bible, maps play an integral role in thoroughly understanding the topic at hand. WonderMaps is designed with easy-to-use layers that let you customize each map. And now, you can also edit and annotate your maps before printing!
- 75 maps of the world
- 60+ maps of the USA
- 150+ historical maps, including 30 biblical maps
- Map sets from The Mystery of History Volumes I–IV and All American History Volumes I and II
Discover how much excitement maps and geography will add to your learning experience through the amazing features of WonderMaps.
Be sure you are using the most recent version of Adobe Reader.
- Added Map Guides for MOH 1 (1st and 2nd edition) and MOH 2: WonderMaps can be used to answer all the geography questions in both MOH 1 and 2 without any other atlases or reference materials!
- Added 13 new maps
- Updated 59 maps with new or corrected information
- Fixed broken links and typos
- Fixed view settings on a few maps