Through Jeri Massi’s satisfying conclusion to the trilogy, students will learn:
About the Author: Learn about Jeri Massi.
Background Information: Wise Woman stories.
Vocabulary words used throughout the novel, utilizing a variety of activities to stimulate retention and growth.
Literary Techniques: In context, similes, synonym, summary, paraphrase, antonym, adjectives, dictionary, compare and contrast, metaphor, imagery, idiom, setting, theme.
Moral Lessons and Character Values: Freedom in Christ, Godly living, duty, love, trust, revenge, doubt, self-worth, God loves us, anger, child of God, serve others, growth.
Activities and Writing Assignments: Castle project, mapping, medieval life, drama, slavery and serfdom, music, wordsearch, short story, juggling, oral speech.
Suggestions for Further Reading: We include a wonderful reading list of more books by the same author(s) and other books that tie in with, or are similar to, The Two Collars by Jeri Massi.
All of the unit lessons are written from a Christian worldview!
Features and Benefits of the study guide
Printed Workbook Format
- Large 8.5×11 format is convenient to read and easy on the eyes
- Every question has plenty of whitespace for student’s answers
- Encourages neat and clean handwriting practice
- Easily transports without the need for a laptop or other expensive equipment
- Provides a permanent record of the student’s work
- Convenient, removable answer key included for the teacher!