THE WORLD OF LIGHT AND SOUND | GREAT SCIENCE ADVENTURES
Among other things, The World of Light and Sound introduces the student to how light reflects, refracts, and travels as well as how sound travels and is measured.
- 24 hands-on lessons appropriate for grades K-8 at different mastery levels facilitating multi-level teaching
- Lots of Science Library Books with information, pictures, and diagrams
- Investigative Loop guides the student through each step of the lab activities with materials lists, questions, and data for students to record
- 3D Graphic Organizers provide a format for students of all levels to conceptualize, analyze, review, and apply the concepts of the lesson
- Teacher Pages include vocabulary words, maps, assessments, and assignments
3 in stock (can be backordered)