THE WORLD OF INSECTS AND ARACHNIDS | GREAT SCIENCE ADVENTURES
The World of Insects and Arachnids leads the student through a study of insects’ physical characteristics, reproduction, metamorphosis, migration, etc. as well as focusing on arachnids – spiders, mites, ticks, etc.
- 24 hands-on lessons appropriate for grades K-8 at different mastery levels facilitating multi-level teaching
- Lots of Science Library Books with information, pictures, and diagrams
- Investigative Loop guides the student through each step of the lab activities with materials lists, questions, and data for students to record
- 3D Graphic Organizers provide a format for students of all levels to conceptualize, analyze, review, and apply the concepts of the lesson
- Teacher Pages include vocabulary words, maps, assessments, and assignments
3 in stock (can be backordered)