Through C.S. Lewis’ enduring classic Christian fantasy, students will learn:
About the Author: Learn about C.S. Lewis.
Vocabulary words used throughout the novel, utilizing a variety of activities to stimulate retention and growth.
Literary Techniques: Symbolism, allegory, in context, foreshadow, dictionary, plot structure, characterization, theme.
Moral Lessons and Character Values: Temptation, apologies, betrayal, talents from God, bravery, trust God, God is in control, sacrifice, helping others.
Activities and Writing Assignments: Mythology, multiple optional writing assignments, discussions, logic.
Suggestions for Further Reading: We include a wonderful reading list of more books by the same author(s) and other books that tie in with, or are similar to, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis.
All of the unit lessons are written from a Christian worldview!
Features and Benefits of the study guide
Printed Workbook Format
- Large 8.5×11 format is convenient to read and easy on the eyes
- Every question has plenty of whitespace for student’s answers
- Encourages neat and clean handwriting practice
- Easily transports without the need for a laptop or other expensive equipment
- Provides a permanent record of the student’s work
- Convenient, removable answer key included for the teacher!