Build Your Student’s Faith Through Science!
Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 2 engages your student and builds their faith as they explore the wonders of the human body! Through full-color student texts and detailed worksheets, students will discover the amazing handiwork of their Creator as they study the human body’s incredible nervous system and digestive system. This course is especially helpful for those students desiring a career in the medical field.
In Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 2, students will:
- Learn how nerve signals are generated throughout the body
- Identify how nerve signals are transmitted to and from the brain
- Investigate the structure of the brain and how it processes input from the body.
- Explore our senses: sight, hearing, taste, and more
- Discover the process of digestion by which the food we take in is converted to the substances our bodies need
- Learn about metabolism, the chemical transformations that happen in our cells
Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology Curriculum Pack Includes:
Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology 2 Teacher Guide
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Quizzes & Tests
- Answer Key
The Nervous System (Vol. 3)
Our nervous system must process vast amounts of information each second, information that comes from all parts of the body. Then nerve signals are sent out in response to those inputs. The Nervous System (Vol 3) explores:
- How nerve signals are generated throughout the body
- How these nerve signals are transmitted to and from the brain
- The structure of the brain and how it processes input from the body
- Our senses: sight, hearing, taste, and more
Digestive System & Metabolism (Vol. 4)
In Volume 4 of The Wonders of the Human Body series, Dr. Tommy Mitchell covers the incredible design of both the digestive system and the body’s metabolism. Students will explore the intricate design of:
- The digestive system—including the teeth and tongue, the mouth and esophagus, the stomach and intestines, the liver, the gallbladder, and the pancreas
- Our metabolism—a complex system created by God to transform food into fuel for our energy
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 5x per week
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Recommended Grade Level: 7th – 9th