Through Arnold Lobel’s amusing story, students will learn:
Author Biography: Learn about Arnold Lobel and his other books.
Vocabulary words used throughout the novel, utilizing a variety of activities to stimulate retention and growth.
Moral Lessons and Character Values: Friendship, making plans and lists, God guides us, God cares for us, temptation, bravery, fear, selfishness, love one another.
Activities and Writing Assignments: Gardening, science experiment, cooking, health, make-believe, painting, bulletin board, dreams, Venn diagram, wordsearch.
Suggestions for Further Reading: We include an in-depth reading list of more books by the same author(s) and other books that tie in with, or are similar to, Frog and Toad Together by Arnold Lobel.
All of the unit lessons are written from a Christian perspective!
Features and Benefits of the study guide
Printed Workbook Format
- Large 8.5×11 format is convenient to read and easy on the eyes
- Every question has plenty of whitespace for student’s answers
- Encourages neat and clean handwriting practice
- Easily transports without the need for a laptop or other expensive equipment
- Provides a permanent record of the student’s work
- Convenient, removable answer key included for the teacher!