An Engaging Exploration of Ecology!
Elementary Science: Soil, Sea, & Sky guides your student on an amazing scientific exploration of plants, animals, insects, and their relationships with one another in the world! Students will travel from earth’s core to the edge of the outer atmosphere as they catch glimpses of the Creator’s hand all along the way and learn that God’s amazing world is filled with endless discoveries.
In Elementary Science: Soil, Sea, & Sky students will:
- Explore the elements that make up the soil, the sea, and the sky
- Compare and contrast the world’s largest insects, insects designed with camouflage, the most beautiful insects, the weirdest insects, and more
- Study the relationship between living organisms and our place in God’s wondrous creation
- Develop vocabulary through important words and concepts
- Gain insight into influential scientists and their work
- Understand practical aspects of stewardship
- and so much more!
Elementary Science: Soil, Sea, & Sky Curriculum Pack Includes
Elementary Science: Soil, Sea, & Sky Teacher Guide
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Answer Key
The Ecology Book
The Ecology Book encourages an understanding of a world designed not as a series of random evolutionary accidents but as an amazing, well-thought out system of life around the globe created to enrich and support its different features. Activities provide additional ways to make the learning experience practical. Students will discover the relationship between living organisms and our place in God’s wondrous creation. Different habitats around the world, influential scientists, and mutual symbiosis are shown to be a product of the relational character of God!
Big Book of Earth & Sky
God’s amazing world is filled with endless discoveries. Students will travel from the Earth’s core to the edge of the outer atmosphere and glimpse the Creator’s hand all along the way. The Big Book of Earth & Sky can be read panel-by-panel as a book or unfolded as a 15-foot chart. This interactive tool begins the student’s journey, where he or she will learn about caves, archaeology, mountains, oceans, weather, and more.
Bugs Big & Small: God Made Them All helps children discover God’s purpose for creating insects, along with the corruption caused by sin. Insects are small signposts to God’s brilliant creativity. With their alluring beauty, incredible design features, and limitless variety, they are a living testament to an all-wise, wonderful Creator. With special hands-on activities, brilliant, full-color stunning images of insects, and more, it will help make science fascinating for young learners.
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 3x per week
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Recommended Grade Level: 4th – 6th