DISCOVERING EARTH’S LANDFORMS & SURFACE FEATURES | GREAT SCIENCE ADVENTURES
In Discovering Earth’s Landforms and Surface Features students explore the physical features of the earth. Topics include the lithosphere, earthquakes, volcanoes, rocks, minerals, rivers, lakes, oceans, and more.
- 24 hands-on lessons appropriate for grades K-8 at different mastery levels facilitating multi-level teaching
- Lots of Science Library Books with information, pictures, and diagrams
- Investigative Loop guides the student through each step of the lab activities with materials lists, questions, and data for students to record
- 3D Graphic Organizers provide a format for students of all levels to conceptualize, analyze, review, and apply the concepts of the lesson
- Teacher Pages include vocabulary words, maps, assessments, and assignments
3 in stock (can be backordered)