Inspire Your Student!
History comes to life within the incredible true stories of early American heroes and patriots! Biographies of the Revolution transports students back in time to encounter men and women such as George Washington, Benjamin Rush, Lydia Darragh, and Patrick Henry who played pivotal roles in shaping early American History. As student’s learn their stories, they will also be inspired to develop Godly character traits and learn timeless Biblical lessons from the lives of early American heroes.
Engaging Storytelling Style
Throughout the stories presented in Biographies of the Revolution, Rick & Marilyn Boyer’s rich storytelling style engages and guides students in imagining history as it unfolded. Students will explore the causes and challenges of the Revolutionary War through the experiences, successes, failures, and incredible stories of the men and women who fought to form a nation out of 13 scattered English colonies.
In Biographies of the Revolution your student will discover:
- The cornerstones of freedom the founders risked everything to establish
- Who defended America with pen and tongue
- God’s hand of providence in the establishment of America
- Courageous women who stood up to tyranny
- Why freedom of religion is the first freedom mentioned in the Bill of Rights
A Providential Perspective
“The longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth; that God governs in the affairs of men.” -Benjamin Franklin
Biographies of the Revolution studies the historical events surrounding the War for Independence through the biographical history of the men and women who sought God’s direction and experienced His Providential guidance as history unfolded. Through the stories of statesmen, soldiers, spies, and ordinary men and women, students will discover how God worked both naturally and supernaturally in the formation of the United States of America.
Biographies of the Revolution Curriculum Set Includes:
The Fight for Freedom Student Textbook
- Engaging, full-color text
Biographies of the Revolution Teacher Guide
- Convenient Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Worksheets & hands-on activities
- Answer Key
- Recommended Resources
- Perforated, 3-hole punched
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 4-5x per week
- Recommended Grade Level: 4 – 6