Designed to be thorough and helpful to teachers, the All American History Volume II Teacher’s Guide includes:
- A scope and sequence for three different classroom contexts
- Directions for how to utilize the multi-sensory All American History Student Reader and Student Activity Book
- Answer keys for the required forms and related maps, the For Review questions, and even the For Further Study questions
- Games and activities to facilitate weekly reviews
- Additional creative project ideas, timeline strategies, and recommended reading lists for each unit
- Older and younger student adaptation suggestions
Download sample PDF file.
360 pages, 3-hole punched for easy insertion into a binder.