All About Spelling Level 2 Student Packet
One Student Packet is included with each purchase of All About Spelling Level 2. Each packet includes:
- Four sets of flashcards that help your student learn and review phonograms, words, and spelling rules. Flashcards are printed on sturdy cardstock, ready to be separated on the micro-perforations.
- Phonogram Cards for learning to read the phonograms
- Sound Cards for learning to write the phonograms
- Key Cards for learning the spelling rules
- Word Cards for mastering the spelling words
- A set of six laminated Syllable Tags that provide a visual and tactile way for your student to identify and label different syllable types.
- A Syllable Division Rules Chart that helps your student recognize, internalize, and apply the rules for dividing words.
- Three Word Banks that reinforce certain spelling concepts and improve your student’s visual memory of words with a particular sound.
- A Jail for Rule Breakers that offers an interactive and memorable way to learn how to spell words that don’t follow the rules.
- Progress chart to keep track of completed lessons.
- Wild West Star stickers to mark the progress chart.
- Completion certificate to celebrate your student’s success.
The Level 2 Student Packet must be used in conjunction with the Level 2 Teacher’s Manual.
2 in stock (can be backordered)