The SCAIHS Special Needs counselors are now able to administer the Woodcock Johnson IV Achievement Test for a fee. If you would like your child to be tested individually with one of our counselors, please contact Carol at email@example.com to reserve a date and time. If you are wondering if your child has a reading issue, the Woodcock Johnson IV test might be for you because the reading skills are broken down into sub-tests.
Cost for the Woodcock-Johnson IV Achievement Test
Basic – $85.00 Basic – $100.00
Extended – $130.00 Extended – $150.00
If you do not live in the Columbia area and need assistance finding a tester to administer the Woodcock Johnson, please let us know. Our Special Needs department is compiling a list of evaluators throughout the state. If you are calling around on your own, here is some helpful information and questions to ask of a tester:
- Cost for Basic and Extended?
- What does the evaluator consider to be Basic and Extended?
- Basic usually means enough of the subtests to get a Broad score only.
- More information is gleaned from the Extended version, especially if you would like help identifying reading issues.
- Science & Social Studies subtests are also available.